Today in seven weeks the FBIN Sustainability Meetup takes place in Wiltz, Luxembourg. Today we announced the first five speakers for the event, focusing on sustainability in football.
The Stadion am Petz in Wiltz in the North of Luxembourg will be the location for our first offline sustainability event after our online Sustainability Focus Month last year. The stadium is the home of FC Wiltz, a first tier club from Luxembourg which is focusing on sustainability in line with the circular economy strategy of the city of Wiltz.
The FBIN Sustainability Meetup will include four presentations, two panel discussions and two breakout sessions in the afternoon of 12 April. In the evening we watch the cup game between FC Wiltz and US Hostert directly at the Stadion am Petz.
Today, the first five speakers for the meetup were announced.
- Matthew Campelli, Sustainability Partner, Touchline
- Raphaele Moeremans, Head of Sustainability, Royale Union Saint-Gilloise
- Matthias Mühlen, Head of Sustainability/CSR, VfL Bochum
- Stefan Wagner, Corporate Development, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
- Lisa Währer, Co-Founder and Managing Director FC Viktoria Women’s team, FC Viktoria Berlin
Early Bird tickets for the event are available until 28 February in our online shop.
You need more than two tickets? Get in touch for a group discount.
We still have partner packages available for the FBIN Sustainability Meetup. Get in touch if you want to present yourself in an environment focusing on sustainability with international rights holders being present.