FBIN and Ferencváros present: Project Management Meets Football Operations
FTC-MVM Sports Center, Budapest
ABOUT THE EVENT
On February 29, the team at Ferencváros will welcome all FBIN Members and guests to share their expertise on implementing project management methodology in a football operations environment.
This event will be in the form of a workshop with keynote sessions and hands on tasks alike.
The event consists of the following three parts:
- International matches, as an adaptive project
- Predictive project management in a football organisation
- (External & Internal) Stakeholder Management
Additionally, joining a stadium tour to visit the Groupama Arena on February 28 in the afternoon is possible as well.
The number of attendees is limited.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
This event really focuses on sharing expertise between football clubs. Attending totally makes sense if you:
- Play internationally with your club for the first time this fall or for the first time since a long time
- Want to see how an experienced team works and learn from this experience
- Are a club that wants to take the next step in the organisational development
- Want to exchange and discuss new developments with international industry professionals
BOOK YOUR ROOM
The Eurostars Palazzo Zichy**** is our official partner hotel for the event. Book your room at a special rate by clicking the link below.
The hotel is also the meeting point for the bus to the FTC-MVM Sports Center, where the event takes place.
MEET THEM IN VIENNA
GET YOUR TICKET
GET IN TOUCH
+43 664 92 400 26