Thursday, November 4
10-11 AM CET (Vienna Time)
This masterclass won't deal with strategy, trends in digital transformation or the latest 'Martech' tools that are available on todays market.
I think, when it comes to data-driven marketing, strategy is overrated. The internet is full with self-proclaimed digital transformation experts taking, about strategy. Therefore I'm not going to talk about strategy, my masterclass is about how to get started with data-driven marketing.
Don't get me wrong, strategy is important. I agree with Sun Tsu, authour of the Art of War, who said "Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." However, the quality of the strategy, or the lack thereof, is not what is keeping sports clubs from investing in data-driven.
The main problem is how to 'sell' data-driven marketing to a management board that spend 90% of its time and budget on the sportive side of the business. And then how to implement data-driven marketing in way that almost straight away generates profits.
I will be talking about the following subjects
- What does the business case for data-driven marketing look? What is the upfront investment and the running costs? What kind of revenue can I expect?
- What are the minimum requirements for sports club, to get started with data? The answer goes beyonmg the technology you need.
- What are the most cost-effective communication channels for a sports club?
- What does a data-driven season ticket campaign look like and what results can you expect? I'm happy to address other example based on your input.
- How to get buy-in from your internal stakeholders?
I would like to make my masterclass as interactive as I possibly can.
So please register any question or suggestions for subject you would like me to address here.
I will happily change to content of my Masterclass based on your suggestions.
As an extra incentive I will send my book, Personalising Sports, to the person that has the best question or suggestion.
For more information about the book please click here.