The BME evaluates the maturity and landscape of the organisation’s brand management in order to identify the most relevant action points for your brand management.
The results will be structured following the logic of the Brand Management Canvas with its six playing fields:
- Brand Definition
- Brand Development
- Brand Governance
- Brand Community
- Creative Process
- Brand Experience
The work is done by Bernd Schusky, the organisation needs to provide him with information.
The evaluation is conducted through these steps:
- Initial kick-off conversation
- Desk research & review of provided inputs
- Conduct interview(s) with network member’s brand managers
- Review the interview(s)
- Align & consolidate inputs to Brand Management Canvas
- Identify the 3-5 most relevant action points
- Present recommendation to senior management
The evaluation describes the status quo of your brand management. The derived action points specify the most relevant needs your brand management has.
There are three scenarios how you can continue with the findings:
- The required resources and skills are available within your organisation and all your brand management needed was an impulse. The organisation takes over from here.
- The resources in the organisation are rare and fully booked. Bernd Schusky helps to find the right experts (freelancer, agency etc.) for the respective jobs.
- The BME identified a need for support in a discipline where Bernd Schusky can help the organisation directly. A new project can be started.
Bernd Schusky is a specialist in brand management, a design manager and creative strategist, focused on brands in sports with a background on the creative agency side as well as in the role responsible for managing brands. As a FIFA and DFL alumni he had the privilege to manage brands such as the Bundesliga and the FIFA World Cup.
Today he helps chief brand officers (CBOs) in sports organisations to setup and run their brand management from strategy to implementation, from words to graphics and motion, from conceptual ideation to hands-on execution.